Evergreen Computers warrants to the original purchaser that any Evergreen branded/supplied hardware will be free of defects in workmanship and materials for the period of your warranty, which is measured from the date of delivery. This limited product warranty does not include:
- Product for which Evergreen Computers has not received payment;
- Non-Evergreen branded or supplied hardware products and accessories;
- Software, including the operating system;
- External devices such as scanners and printers (except as specifically noted)
- Accessories or parts added to an Evergreen system after the system is shipped from Evergreen
- Accessories or parts that are not installed in the Evergreen service centre.
- Product that has been damaged by actions that are beyond Evergreen's control, including without limitation, impacts, fluids, fire, flood, wind, earthquake, lightning or similar disaster, war, strike, lockout, epidemic, destruction of production facilities, riot, insurrection, or material unavailability; or
- Product that has been damaged through misuse, abuse or mishandling, including without limitation the unauthorized modification of the system as a whole or any individual component, failure to perform required preventive maintenance, and/or the attachment of peripheral devices.
Please remember that hard drives can fail due to jarring or other unexpected causes. Protect yourself: BACK UP YOUR DATA REGULARLY! If there is an issue with hardware after time of purchase, Evergreen Computers has the right to correct the issue in a reasonable amount of time (with-in 30 days.)
Evergreen will repair or replace products covered under this limited warranty that are returned to Evergreen’s facility. To request warranty service, you must deliver the item to Evergreen within the warranty period. You must ship the products back to Evergreen in their original or equivalent packaging, prepay shipping and return shipping charges, and insure the shipment or accept the risk of loss or damage during shipment. Replacement parts are covered under a 90 day warranty, or the original warranty, whichever is longer.
NOTE: Before you ship the product(s) to Evergreen, back up the data on the hard-disk drive(s) and any other storage device(s) in the product(s). Remove any removable media, such as CDs or Memory Cards and remove any usb receivers for WiFi or Keyboards and Mice. Evergreen does not accept liability for lost data or software. Please include a copy of your invoice and any additional invoices that refer to upgrades or alterations to the original Evergreen computer system.
Evergreen owns all parts removed from repaired products. Evergreen uses new and reconditioned parts made by various manufacturers in performing warranty repairs and building replacement products. If Evergreen repairs or replaces a product, its warranty term is not extended.
Data Loss Disclaimer
Before sending your PC in for service, be sure to BACKUP ALL DATA and remove all third party software.
With respect to all service provided, it is your responsibility to backup the contents of your PC, including any data you have stored or software you have installed on the PC. It is likely that the contents of your PC will be lost in the course of service and we will not be responsible for any damage to or loss of any programs, data or other information stored on any media or any part of any Product serviced hereunder.
IF DURING THE REPAIR OF THE PRODUCT THE CONTENTS OF THE PC ARE ALTERED, DELETED, OR IN ANY WAY MODIFIED, WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE WHATSOEVER. YOUR PRODUCT WILL BE RETURNED TO YOU CONFIGURED AS ORIGINALLY PURCHASED (SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY OF SOFTWARE).
Be sure to remove all third party hardware, software, features, parts, options, alterations, and attachments not warranted by us prior to sending the product to us for service. We are not liable for any loss or damage to these items.
EVERGREEN MAKES NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS BEYOND THOSE STATED IN THIS WARRANTY STATEMENT. EVERGREEN DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SOME PROVINCES (OR JURISDICTIONS) DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, SO THIS LIMITATION MAY N APPLY TO YOU. EVERGREENS RESPONSIBILITY FOR MALFUNCTIONS AND DEFECTS IN HARDWARE IS LIMITED TO REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT AS SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY STATEMENT. THESE WARRANTIES GIVE YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION. EVERGREEN DOES NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY BEYOND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY STATEMENT OR LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY LIABILITY FOR PRODUCTS NOT BEING AVAILABLE FOR USE OR FOR LOST DATA OR SOFTWARE. SOME PROVINCES (OR JURISDICTIONS) DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE PRECEDING EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.